Manic Witch

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I feel betrayed

You almost came between me and the hardest working friends I've ever had, Swiffer. Your promises of getting what brooms leave behind are false. Your orders to throw away mops and buckets brought on doubt and remorse. You can only get the final dust that the broom just can't seem to sweep up no matter how hard she tries, and she does try hard. You are only useful for quick spot cleans, your scrubber pad fails it's mission every time. I resist the temptation to upgrade my arsenal to the Special Ops "Wet Jet" for fear that the enemy "Grime" will prove too much of an advesary and you will fail that mission as well.
I embrace my low-tech friends who have been with me these lo 20 years, who have served me without fail and without fanfare. Thank you Mop and Broom for all you have done for me and my family. I salute you.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 11/01/2008 10:30:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------