Manic Witch

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am outta here!

After much bitching, I've decided to move over to wordpress.org I don't care much for their blah templates, and I haven't figured out how to put up my flickr feed on it yet, but the blogrolling shit was the final straw. New templates just don't seem to work here anymore-maybe because they switched it to NewBlogger? I'm not sure. I won't trash this one entirely, but wordpress seems to work a lot better, even for a free site. I just wish I could bring my comments over, but I won't pay to upgrade HaloScan just to import my comments to a site that has a pretty decent comment thingy anyway.

So update your feeds and head on over to my new covenstead. See ya there.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 11/26/2008 08:23:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------