Manic Witch

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

Things have gotten better at work. The pettiness, bitching and back-stabbing seems to have halted-for now. S. "no-showed" on a day when the office was closed, so it wasn't too much of a problem, but she did tell everyone that she planned on coming in that day, so in my book it's a "no-show." W. doesn't just "no show", but she calls in "sick" on a regular basis. The last time she did it though, she shot George and S. a text, but not me. Nice snub, huh? Especially since I supervise her and I need to cover her that day. I did talk to her about it, but got blown off. But at least I don't have a sick feeling in my stomach anymore. For now. I'm still not letting my guard down.

On a knitty note-I started my first pair of socks with the glow in the dark yarn. They will be for running around the house-too thick and bulky to wear with shoes. So far, so good. I need to frog my Bears illusion scarf. Every time I get to the widest part of the "C", it spills over to the edges. I don't know how to describe it-it gets too wide at that point. I had to put it down so I can "study" it so I can figure out what I'm doing wrong. I liked the way it was turning out, and I didn't realize how easy it is to do once I got the chart done. Pics soon.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 10/29/2008 06:36:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------