Manic Witch

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I spent a lot of time on my knees this weekend and Hubs is exhausted

We put in a new kitchen floor you pervs. (Pics later). Our old floor was by our guestimation about 20 years old and it was chippiing up and squares were breaking apart. So now we have a nice, beautiful new floor.

Mom is doing much better. When we went to visit her, the physical therapist came in for her session. Mom hopped out of bed and ran down the hall. The therapist literally had to trot to catch up with her. She is home now and doing great.

I am just about ready to cast on my "Bears Illusion Scarf". It took me 3 days to get the pattern charted which is a huge accomplishment for me. I've never done anything like that, and it took me forever to figure out the concept of how to do that kind of knitting, but I am ready to go. (Again, pics later).

I really need to unload all the pictures on my camera. I think I have almost 1200 on it and I know most of them are the girls screwing around taking pics of Vader. Vader sleeping. Vader yawning. Vader walking. They do this just because my camera is the closest. I will be spending more time deleting pics than I will uploading them to flickr.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 8/26/2008 06:38:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------