Manic Witch

Sunday, March 02, 2008

You are a dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17

Agatha kicked off what we call Birthday Bruhaha otherwise known as March. She just turned 17 yesterday. 17? SEVENTEEN?! When did that happen? I mean, I know when it happened, but 17 years? Damn. No wonder I'm feeling old lately. The rest of our Brat Pack celebrates birthdays this month too. Percy will be an adult at 18 (Hubs is feeling that worse than I am feeling Agatha's age). Endora will be 14 and Darren will be 15. (Yeah, I know I used to call him "Dash", but it just wasn't working for me, so he is now "Darren"). Hubs and I get a kick out of telling people that all 4 of our kids were born in March. You figure summer re-runs begin in June so....*cough*
So please, wish all our little witches and wizards a Happy Birthday, 'k?

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 3/02/2008 08:59:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------