Manic Witch

Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry

In August I ordered two school portrait packages for Agatha, one for me on one for her dad's side. Her grandfather paid for that one, so it's not like I was being nice or anything like that-don't worry. In October I get one package, the one I ordered for myself. I have been in communications with that company every week since then trying to get the other package. They even sent me another child's pictures. Nice try, but I figured out right away that those were my kid. Call it a mother's instinct, but we know our own children. I finally emailed ANOTHER pic of Agatha at the beginning of February and told this broad that if this isn't resolved by the end of the month, I will begin filing official complaints. I haven't heard back from her yet so I sent her one final email letting her know that I will now be contacting the BBB as well as our State's Attorney's office.

Twat.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 2/29/2008 03:47:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------