Manic Witch

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah, Yeah.

I know I don't update this thing more than every week or so. I've just been busy, yet bored lately. I think this weather has gotten me down. Even though the days are getting longer, its still pretty dark when I get home. Add to that the fact that its still dark in the morning and I don't go out during the day anymore, I'm feeling like a vampire.
I guess I don't post much because I don't want to turn this into a "I quit smoking and saved $150 to date" blog. Or, "I'm getting bored with knitting, but am making a totally tuebular capelet for Endora again" blog. Or even, "I've lost my muse/interest in this thing so I might go on hiatus like everyone else threatens I've been studying for my RMA exam again. I finally scheduled my test date for Feb. 26th and HAVE to be ready then.

I just thought of a rant...I didn't see the Fate of the Union address last night. I never do. I wait for the cliffs notes on the news the next day. But this whole economic "Simulation" rebate? I'm going to call bullshit on it. I'm certainly not going to turn down the money, but does he really think its going to save our economy? $1200 is not going to save peoples houses and I am guessing most people are going to drop it on a spending spree.
Thoughts?

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 1/29/2008 06:38:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------