Manic Witch

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SQUEEZE MY TITS!

Why? Because I LIKE having my tits squeezed when I'm being fucked.

That wonderful new job? Not so much. They may have hired me to be a branch manager, but now they have no intention of letting me do that. Every time someone asks when I will be going to the new branch, Beullah tells them that I'm not going. Turns out that I was too good at my job. I picked up on everything within the first week and was nearly ready to go. No one ever even trained me, I learned it all on my own. Now Beullah doesn't want to give me up. So now I don't get the title and even worse, I don't get the big raise that goes with it. Instead, I get to do all the fucking scheduling. Which means I have to BEG aides to go to patient's houses and then have to deal with pissed off patients when the aides don't show up. My first waking thought should NOT be "I HATE my fucking job" and feeling like I want to puke, all. day. long.

I decided to contact the Bullshit-Artist-Doc that I interviewed with just before I took this "wonderful" new job. He did tell me that if things don't work out, to give him a call. We spoke last night and he did sound a little cautious, but I really can't blame him. He is still interested, but is now handling things in a much more professional way. He will be sending me an actual job description and salary offer next week, which is much more than he did in the past, which is part of the reason I turned him down. His expectations were really vague, and he never brought up salary. I will still examine all the paperwork very carefully. I don't want to just take the job because I'm desperate to get out of this one and find that I get to be fucked by someone new. But there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train.

You'd think "wonderful" new job would have at least provided the lube.

*edit* Yup. It's confirmed. Charro said today to our Director of Operations that it had been "discussed and decided" that I won't be going anywhere. D & D with whom? Not me, that's for sure. Well I've decided that unless B.S. Doc offers me half my salary and requires a daily blow-job, than I will definitely be changing jobs. At least I KNOW he's full of shit.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 8/01/2007 06:41:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------