Manic Witch

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I can't make THIS shit up either

Actual phone conversation today:

Me: Good afternoon, Company that fucked me, may I help you?
Caller: Yeah, I wanted to fill out an application on line, but it won't let me submit it. It says I already have an account.
Me: Ok, what's your name?
Caller: Jane Doe
Me: Hmmm. I don't see you anywhere in our system. What's your social security number? I can ask I.T. to see if they can find you.
Jane: 111-22-3333.
Me: Ok, they found you. You had a different name. According to your application, your name isn't Jane Doe.
Jane: Really? What is it?
Me: Babygirl Bitch.
*snickers from my co-workers*
Jane: What?!
Me: Well...it appears your first name is Babygirl and your last name is Bitch.
*barely controlled laughter*
Jane: I am so embarrased.
Me: So do you go by Babygirl, or do you prefer Miss Bitch?
*laughter becoming louder*
Jane: I guess I should change that, huh?
Me: That's probably a wise idea.
*shrieks of laughter*
end of call

That was without a doubt, the high point of my "career" there. The only one.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 8/02/2007 10:39:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------