Thursday, June 07, 2007
I need a vacation from my vacation
Where was I in my description of my relaxing vacation? Oh yes, I had a list that would make the weaker ones cry. So far I've:Saturday:
Hubs and I-
1. Picked up Percy's paycheck.
2. Drove to dealership to get temporary plates for my car since we couldn't transfer the old ones.
3. Drove to a side job for Hubs.
4. Deposited Percy's paycheck
5. Got Magellan
6. POWER grocery shopping.Sunday:
1. POWER yard work with Hubs.
2. Hubs and his employee fixed a bunch of problems with Agatha's car.Monday:
1. Cleaned the hell out of the house.Tuesday:
1. Done another "dry run" to my new office to make sure I know when I need to leave in the morning.
2. Went for my TB test.Wednesday:
1. Picked up supplies for Hubs to decorate his employees' cube for his birthday.
2. Went for a pedi with Agatha.Thursday:
1. Going to the Museum of Science and Industry
with ALL. FOUR. KIDS.
2. Get good and drunk to stop the shakes from dealing with ALL. FOUR. KIDS. in a hands-on museum.Friday:
1. Have TB test read and get certificate of clearance.
2. Stitch N Bitch with the Queen
1. Sleep over for Endora and a friend.
2. Clean house (again).Sunday:
1. Yard work with Hubs (again).
2. Put my feet up and fucking rest.
This doesn't count all the routine errands I've had to run. I did manage to get about an hour of knitting in this week too. One. stinking. hour. I will up that tomorrow with the Queen
My next vacation? Hiding in my attic.
Manic Witch wove her spell::
6/07/2007 07:13:00 AM ::