Manic Witch

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I need a vacation from my vacation

Where was I in my description of my relaxing vacation? Oh yes, I had a list that would make the weaker ones cry. So far I've:

Saturday:
Hubs and I-
1. Picked up Percy's paycheck.
2. Drove to dealership to get temporary plates for my car since we couldn't transfer the old ones.
3. Drove to a side job for Hubs.
4. Deposited Percy's paycheck
5. Got Magellan.
6. POWER grocery shopping.

Sunday:
1. POWER yard work with Hubs.
2. Hubs and his employee fixed a bunch of problems with Agatha's car.

Monday:
1. Cleaned the hell out of the house.

Tuesday:
1. Done another "dry run" to my new office to make sure I know when I need to leave in the morning.
2. Went for my TB test.

Wednesday:
1. Picked up supplies for Hubs to decorate his employees' cube for his birthday.
2. Went for a pedi with Agatha.

Thursday:
1. Going to the Museum of Science and Industry with ALL. FOUR. KIDS.
2. Get good and drunk to stop the shakes from dealing with ALL. FOUR. KIDS. in a hands-on museum.

Friday:
1. Have TB test read and get certificate of clearance.
2. Stitch N Bitch with the Queen.

Saturday:
1. Sleep over for Endora and a friend.
2. Clean house (again).

Sunday:
1. Yard work with Hubs (again).
2. Put my feet up and fucking rest.

This doesn't count all the routine errands I've had to run. I did manage to get about an hour of knitting in this week too. One. stinking. hour. I will up that tomorrow with the Queen though.

My next vacation? Hiding in my attic.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 6/07/2007 07:13:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------