Manic Witch

Friday, May 25, 2007

It's not you, it's me.

I left a message for NewDoc (B.S. Dude) yesterday letting him know that I took another position, but I wish him the best of luck, blah, blah, blah.
I get a phone call from him a few hours later that I sent to voice mail, because I didn't feel like dealing with him at that moment. He leaves this poor, heartbroken message asking if he said or did anything wrong. He's practically begging me to call him back to let him know if it was HIM, and he totally apologized if it was indeed HIM. He ends the call by telling me he won't call me or bother me anymore. Does this sound like a heartsick 17 year old boy? It was rather creepy listening to such a pathetic message.

He did leave me a voice mail just before I left him the one about not taking the job. He tell me that he still needs to go over some stuff, but is still interested and the plans he has in the works would include a 90 day review at which point we would discuss benefits, vacation time/pay, holiday pay. WTF? I work for you for 3 months and THEN I find out what the benefits are? Thanks for confirming my decision to NOT work for you.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/25/2007 10:50:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------