Manic Witch

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm such a whore

In my last post I hinted that I am looking for a new job. I can't go into details yet, but I need to find something in the next month and am getting more and more frustrated and depressed. I sent out my resume to over a dozen places so far and have not heard ANYTHING from any of those places. And nearly all of them only have fax numbers so I can't even contact them for follow up. I even posted my resume to job sites-Monster, Career-Builder...Of course this was before Sabrina posted her frustration with those sites, saying that all she's ever gotten from them is spam job offers and scam emails. (Thanks a lot. :D)
In a perfect world, I would love to be able to work from home. I thought about starting a Clutter Control business, much like Mission Organization or Clean Sweep. Queenie said I would be perfect for something like that. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of taking the time needed to start something like that. I emailed Andie a while back about working from home. I just can't take any kind of transcription class and again, don't have the time to whore myself to find work in that field. So my reality check, second perfect world would be either clinical manager, or office manager. I've been at this type of work far too long to go back to being someones scut puppy. But I would even take that at this point. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I am begging. What bothers me is the fact that I got so spoiled working with Doc that I just know that I will have to settle for a place that I will hate from the beginning. I remember sleepless nights and that early morning dread that lasted until I finally did fall asleep when I worked for Asshole over 2 years ago. And I am sure the hours at any new job will be such that I wouldn't be able to look for something better while I at least can collect a paycheck. And I am still trying to refuse to work in a hospital again and would rather cut my throat than work in a nursing home. Home health care is completely out of the question at this point too. I just know that I don't have that kind of personality to do that. Bless the ones who have that calling.

So...anyone have any ideas? Prostitution is tempting, but I would really need to find guys/gals with a Fat-Chic-Fetish, and I bet those are few and far between.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/01/2007 09:12:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------