Manic Witch

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Through early morning fog I see,

Not a damn thing, because I'm too retarded to go to bed at a decent hour.
TVLand and our local Fox station have finally been running M*A*S*H re-runs. I've loved that show my whole life and have seen every episode at LEAST 20 times. So why do I stay up till after midnight watching episodes that I've seen so many times that I even know what scenes or lines were cut so more commercials can be crammed in. I am so tempted to rent the DVDs just so I can see those parts again. They were cut years ago and haven't been added back in since.
It used to be that I would sit up waaaaaay to late, knitting or fucking around on the computer. Now I sit up-and acutally nod off-watching something I could act out in it's entirety. I guess I'm just a moron. In fact that should be my new handle... Ima. Ima Moron.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 2/07/2007 08:03:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------