Manic Witch

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bill Gates can blow me

Um. If I had something that could be blown that is. Why is it that guys have all the really good "smacks" and all women have is "bite me"? Really, "blow me" is so much better to call out than "bite me". Does anyone have a good dis? Share.

Annnd, I digress. I had a really crappy post all done up when my 'puter hit the wall and did a crash and burn. Ok, the post really was crap, but the point is that I spent all that time doing it and Bill just plays true to form and freezes everything up. Everything is all better now, but I have to recreate the dreck I spent all those 5 minutes typing last night.

1. Endora's school had a ceremony for all the kids who made honor roll or had perfect attendance for 2nd quarter of the school year. She made honor roll! But no one missed the irony when only about 2% of the kids who got perfect attendance showed up for their certificates.

2. Agatha is learning to drive! Time for me to up the meds. She has the attention span of a 3 year old at a birthday party all hopped up on cake and ice cream. And she is way too high strung. I fear for other drivers/pedestrians/parked cars/trees...

3. The "easier than I thought" project is going to make me stick a needle in my eye. Ok, I guess I can kind of reveal it here-the giftee knows I am making a baby blanket, but I won't post a pic till its done. I made it in panels and now have about 22 miles of seaming to do. It's the first time I've had to do any kind of seaming and I have decided that I will devote the rest of my knitting days just knitting scarves.

4. My friend Morticia (the new army widow), came over Wednesday and she asked me to do a tarot reading for her. It's the first time I've done one for anyone but myself, and even then I need to look up most of the cards. But she said that I was very intuitive and that the reading was eerily accurate. Motivation! A couple of the cards were pretty vague, so I pulled out my runes for the first time in over a year, and they helped clear things up. I didnt realize how much I remembered from them. It was pretty encouraging. Now I just need to find time to work with all of my divination tools again. Between work, laundry, housework, reading, knitting, studying for that damn RMA exam, mothering, wifeing, blogging and sleep, where do I find the time? I could cut back on sleep, I guess. Really, getting more than 5 hours of shut-eye is really over-rated. And housework is really a waste of time. The health department is so back logged that I bet I can let stuff go for about 3 years before I have to worry. Eh, maybe not.

5. A couple of my favorite bloggers have gone MIA. Anyone know what happened to Mikey? Or Joelle? Anyone?

6. Don't you hate it when you don't know how to end a post? Yeah, me too.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 2/18/2007 08:01:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------