Manic Witch

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I still have hope for the remaining 364 days...

So much for 2007 being less hectic. Hubs and the kids were wonderful yesterday. They took down and put away the christmas decorations. That was such a huge relief. Now my "to do" list doesn't seem quite so overwhelming. But it's still pretty nasty.

1. Trade magazines:
Almost done with those. I am down to the last 2 and I only skim the articles. Fortunately they are archived on their website so I can always go there if I need to.
2. Clean the house:
Always a never ending chore. I know I could just let it go a few more days and do it this weekend, but I would rather spend those days just relaxing with Hubs. We'll see how it goes.
3. Fill out form for a sports physical for Endora.
I wish the little shit had told me that she wanted to take sports this year. I could have had her into the office ages ago for a physical. Now I have to cram her into my schedule, fill out all the paperwork, AND get someone to bring her there for her appointment.

Ok, the list isn't as bad as I thought it is. Of course I have stuff to do that isn't on the list-laundry and dishes, but that's just a given around here.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 1/10/2007 12:30:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------