Manic Witch

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I get by with a little help from my friends..

Thanks to Maevyn, I am the bestest Wife-evah! Hubs birthday is tomorrow (everyone say, "Happy Birthday, Hubs") and he finally let me get him a present. He never wants me to get him anything, but he loves spoiling me. No. I am still not sharing. Anyhoo, I was racking my brain trying to figure out what to get him when it hit me. He is just as big a Broncos fan as I am a Bears fan, but Broncos stuff is pretty scarce here in Chicago. I have Bear-aphernalia galore, but he has very little for his team. He even wears a Bears jersey on game day, just because he loves me. WELL! Maevyn, that wonderful Witch of the west, lives in an area rich in Broncos goodies. In a flurry of emails last week, she happily picked up a Champ Bailey jersey for Hubs and shipped it to me immediately. I got it today and Hubs got it tonight. He sends big hugs to her for that. I finally hit on the perfect gift for him and it was all courtesy of Maevyn. Thank you so much Luv.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 12/21/2006 07:38:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------