Manic Witch

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Excuse the re-run

I am still getting hits for "The Bathroom Door Said Gentlemen". Apparently people STILL don't realize that the word is restroom. RESTROOM, people. So as part of my community public service, here goes:



The RESTROOM door said "Gentlemen" so I just walked inside.
I took two steps and realized I'd been taken for a ride.
I heard high voices turned and saw the place was occupied,
by two nuns, three old ladies and a nurse
What could be worse?
Than two nuns, three old ladies and a nurse.

The RESTROOM door said "Gentlemen", it must have been a gag.
As soon as I walked in there I ran into some old hag.
She sprayed me with a can of mace and smacked me with her bag
I could tell this just wouldn't be my day, what can I say?
This just wasnt' turning out to be my day.

The RESTROOM door said "Gentlemen" and I would like to find
the dirty little creep who had the nerve to switch the sign.
Cause I've got two black eyes and one high heel up my behind.
Now I'll never sit with comfort and joy, boy oh boy
No I'll never sit with comfort and joy.

Got it? You're welcome. Now leave me the hell alone.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 12/06/2006 07:31:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------