Manic Witch

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's MYgraine and you can't have any

Sunday I had the migraine to end all migraines. I was just minutes from asking Hubs to take me to the ER, that's how bad it was. I have headache today, but thank Goddess it's not another migraine. What really sucks is that I had to clean the house today too. No, I mean I HAD to. Not only because it was long overdue, but there is a personal reason for it. It's amazing how much work I can get done when I know there is a deadline. I blew off dusting for now, and I have to clean Obi-Wan's cage and get him some more food, but that is it for my motivation. Well, except for laundry. That seems to be my regular Wednesday chore. But I can handle that. I hope to get in some knitting time too. I am trying to crank out a Christmas Karaoke Scarf by THIS Christmas. I found some old holiday varigated SuperSaver in my grandmother's stash and had no idea what to make. I won't go out and buy more to have enough for anything else. A scarf is about all I can handle of that shit. But re-reading old posts, and having Agatha confirm it, a cable knit isn't my fastest project. Not like any of mine are. But I am still hopeful. I do believe in holiday miracles.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 11/29/2006 10:09:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------