Manic Witch

Monday, November 27, 2006

I am suffering from fecal selfishness...

Because I just don't give a shit.

Seriously-I have had no motivation to do much of anything around here lately. Ok, for months now actually. My Halloween decorations? Most of them sat on the kitchen table from when I dragged them down from the attic. I guess that made it easier to put them back up in the attic, but really puts a damper on the whole holiday spirit. I cleaned the bathroom for the first time in what is now too embarassing a time frame to mention. I've seen mens rooms in dive clubs that were cleaner. And YES, I have seen those bathrooms. Once you break the seal, and there is a line for the ladies, you do what you have to do. Please note though-all I said was that I cleaned the bathroom. The rest of the house is falling apart. We keep up with the clutter, but the vacuuming and dusting is going to drive us to drink.

I am nearly done with my Dusky Top Down Top. I just have to weave in the ends and snap a pic for here. My wrap is going to be my fall back project. I am so bored with it, but I don't want it to go too far. When I pick up something else that makes me just as bored, at least I can switch back between them.

Maybe I'll put up a holiday template here. Maybe that will brighten my mood. Of course a trip to somewhere sunny and tropical would work too. But this is a little more in my budget I guess.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 11/27/2006 07:31:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------