Sunday, October 22, 2006
Tag! You’re ItWriter Girl
tagged me, so here we go.
1) One book that changed your life: Wicca: A guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham. (Seriously, this was the one that finally explained that I was not crazy, that there was a name for what I believed.)
2) One book that you’d read more than once: Only one? Mists of Avalon (But so far I've only had the time to read it once.)
3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Does a series count? Clan of the Cave Bear, or Gone with the Wind.
4) One book that made you laugh: Anything by Laurie Notaro--Me too! I love her stuff.
5) One book that made you cry: I usually don't read tear jerkers, but the closest would be Clan of the Cave Bear when Ayla was "cursed with death."
6) One book you wish you’d written: The Bible so we could have a more accurate spin on how events really took place and not as fundies believe they did. It has been shown that over time, the bible had changed.
7) One book you wish had never been written: I wouldn’t wish such a thing. (Me neither.)
8) One book you’re currently reading: Secrets by Danielle Steel (Shut Up!)
9) One book you’ve been meaning to read: War and Peace. (Same here.)
10) Tag five people: OK. I tag Queen of the Universe
Manic Witch wove her spell::
10/22/2006 04:31:00 PM ::