Manic Witch

Thursday, October 26, 2006



I love the fact that my inner 12 year old isn't completly repressed.

I was shopping with my SIL and found

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

on clearance. Imagine! On clearance! Who didn't love this magazine? It's marketed as a "bathroom companion" and I really don't read in the john. With 5-6 people in the house at any given time, and one bathroom there really isn't an opportunity to engage in "literature". Besides, this sucker is HUGE. I would have to be either really clogged up, or have a raging case of the squirts to be able to read this in a reasonable amount of time. I love reading, but this will take me ages to finish, even if I just read it when I'm not in the "library."

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 10/26/2006 08:37:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------