Manic Witch

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Updates

Ok, I had a lot going on in the past few posts and instead of answering each comment, I thought I would just post it all here.

1. Midnight-still haven't taken him to the vet. We did bring our kitty-carrier down from the attic. We ended up putting him in there for a while the other day, and so far he's been good. Maybe that's a better punishment than sending him outside on a nice, summery day. I know we still need to find out what is causing him to do that. But this seems to be a short term solution.

2. C.S.I.-No, I did not kill Hubs (or anyone else for that matter). I will be spending the better part of this weekend scrubbing the walls though. You'd think that being MY kids, they would have been creative enough to find the flour and made a chalk outline of a body somewhere. Or made crime scene tape to put up on the front door. What a disappointment.

3. Vox is another blogging platform. But Andie turned me on to the wonderful world of WordPress. Why did no one ever tell me about the bloggity goodness of WP? I've only put up one post, but thats because I was so overwhelmed with the wonders of categories and other toys I just couldn't handle the excitement of another post. But the question is, do I move? I hate that with the free blog you can't put up your own skin. It doesn't look like you can even get to the template to jack with the look. I hate blogger templates, so I doubly hate WP templates. Too boring. And how would I move nearly 3 years worth of blood, sweat and tears (as well as Slaughter, Poison, Whitesnake and Def Leppard) to a new home. I am getting closer to forking out a whopping $5 a month for my own domain. So maybe moving now would be pointless.

4. The magazine thing. Yeah. Ok, I have an association with something in one of the magazines listed, but since it also includes my real name and probably a little more background on me than I want listed on my blog, I really can't go into much detail here. If anyone is interested, email me and I can let you know where to look. manicwitch at gmail dot com
I know, that was such a big tease. But I did learn something from everyone. Some of the reads didn't surprise me much, based on what I know from your blogs. Like we can say we know anything about anyone from our blogs....believe me, "Manic Witch" and "Real life person" have just as many differences as we do similarities....where was I going with this? Oh yeah, some of you listed mags that I really want to check out now.

And as always, a big thanks for everyone's support with this whole custody thing. I am literally counting the days now. But since I seem to like having a dark cloud over my head, I still have a feeling that I am going to need to bring lube with me to court. I just need to make sure I don't yell out "BOHICA" if anything happens. That might not win any points with the judge.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 8/10/2006 08:11:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------