Manic Witch

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tag, I'm it

Maevyn just tagged me, and I haven't done one of these in ages. Cool beans.

5 Things always in my purse:

1-Wallet
2-Palm
3-MP3 player
4-Cellphone
5-Benadryl (I never know when I will discover a new allergy. *sigh*)
6-7 sticks of gum-4 with bits of tobacco imbedded in them
7-a pack of Marlboro Ultra Lights
8-3 lighters, one of which actually works
9-a broken earring
10-a couple pieces of paper with phone numbers but no names
11-1 dried up pen
12-worn out nailfile

5 Things always in my wallet:

1-Debit Card
2-Driver’s License
3-Money (sometimes)
4-Pictures of my kids
5-A laminated card of our wedding vows

5 Things always in my refrigerator:

1-Coffee
2-Milk
3-Cheese
4-Wine
5-Mystery leftovers

5 Things always in my closet:

1-Scrubs
2-Sweats
3-Sweaters
4-More Scrubs
5-Yarn stash container
6-Besom
7-"Bitchcraft" candle for ex-husbands.

5 Things always in my car:

1-Gas (well...not always)
2-Water bottle
3-Insurance card
4-Napkins
5-CD’s

5 (or more) Things always on my desk: (at work)

1-Pens
2-Post-Its
3-A beverage
4-Laptop
5-Specimens ready to go to lab
6-Pictures of kids and Hubs
7-Stress balls
8-A shitload of "toys" from drug reps. And people wonder why our parents/grandparents can't afford their prescription medications.

(Hey, you said it could be more than 5. LOL)

5+ People to tag

1-Queen of the Universe
2-Knit Lani
3-Lorelie
4-Teyla
5-Writer Girl

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/20/2006 05:30:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------