Manic Witch

Monday, July 17, 2006

Meandering musings

FYI
Please don't call my office if you are sick and tell me you have a "temperature." Of course you have a temperature. I have a temeprature. So does my dog, couch, freezer, and laundry. Even Chicago has a temperature-right now it's 88F. If you are sick and your temperature is elevated, it means you have a fever. (picky, picky)

Attention Spammers
Thank you for making it easier for me to just delete your spam from my email without wasting my time, or possibly exposing my 'puter to a nasty virus. Putting "zdofawer" in the subject, or "Vleagra", "C1@l1s", or "Secrets other men don't want you to know" all help flag your shit. And the spam-guard is pretty good at filtering it out. Thank gods that most spammers don't get beyond the third grade in school. Poor spelling is another red flag. Thank you all.

Superman Returns
Caution-minor spoiler
.
I thought the movie was meh. They really spent more time on action and special effects than any kind of story line. But Hubs said that there really isn't too much they need to put in. Superman left, came back, has to battle Lex Luthor again and it's all good in the end. End of story. Again, the way they did it was, meh.
.
.
.
But....
.
.
.
When the yacht split, was I the only one thinking: "I'll never let go Jack"? And did anyone else think the kid was a real pussy?

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/17/2006 09:39:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------