Manic Witch

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'll have what she's having

Hubs and I were watching Iron Chef America on Food Network last night (because we are just wild and crazy like that) and the episode was on frozen peas. These guys had to create an entire meal using frozen peas throughout each course. Hell, I can't make a simple meal using 50 ingredients I have in my fridge/freezer/pantry/sofa cushions. I gotta give props to these guys. But one chick who was doing the judging commented on all the "pea-ness" in front of her. The other chick who was judging nearly choked on her wine. I don't think the other guys got it, but Hubs and I were laughing our asses off. I really don't think the chick that said it realized what she had said. Dirty.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/15/2006 06:55:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------