Manic Witch

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I wonder....

I have some yarn that I've been trying to figure out how to use and I think I want to make a cardigan. The problem is that I've never really seamed anything. The couple of things that I did turned out horrible, I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I wonder if I could just use the pattern for my "Top Down Top", but not join the round and do some kind of modified ribbing along the front sides.
Anyone? Or does anyone know of a free pattern for a seamless cardigan, one that calls for worsted-weight yarn?

I know I shouldn't be looking for something else to knit when I still have my Chinese Waves blankie on the needles, but for some reason, I am just dragging my feet on that one. I can usually crank off a couple of rows when I am watching tv, but I still think its going to take forever to finish it. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it because of the fact that I hate putting something down mid-row so I know I have to at least have enough time to do one row when I pick it up? And really, it's not that wide. Maybe I should just suck it up and finish it before I start something new. But I would like to have the pattern in my folder so when I am ready to knit a cardigan, its all in place.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/25/2006 08:26:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------