Manic Witch

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dear Midnight, (part deux)

First off, I would like to thank you. You took my words about "critical crotch cleaning" to heart and are no longer rocking on my pillow with your face buried in your nether-regions. Again, I do thank you. You have now traded that disgusting habit for another one. But head-butting me for petting is a very adorable new one. How cute is that? Instead of just laying there purring and pawing at me, you head butt me to get your point across. I love your creativity, you must have thought this out.

But...I am sorry. I don't know how to tell you this, so I guess I just have to come out with it. When I am laying on my back and you lay on my stomach for full frontal petting (and who can blame you? It really is a nice, soft, squishy place to lay), well...we are right in front of the fan at the foot of our bed. And that fan is blowing right across your back. I know you like the cool air, but it blows all your loose fur right into my face. I know you can't help it-it's shedding season. It's just that I end up with a face full of pussy hair and I spend a fair amount of time trying to wipe it off my face. Please don't feel badly about it. It's really not your fault. Nature can sometimes have a sick sense of humor. I'm just saying that we may not be able to cuddle in that position on the nights when the fan is on. Please don't think that I don't love you. I just don't want to be put in a position where I may offend you by wiping your pussy hair off my face. Just know that I do love you, no matter what.

Love,
Mom

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/18/2006 07:54:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------