Manic Witch

Sunday, July 30, 2006

At wits end

I don't know what to do anymore. Midnight has been using our house as his personal litter box. He has been crapping on our bed, Agatha's bed and on the carpet right in front of Hubs dresser. He started when we moved into the house, but when we threw him outside as "punishment" he liked it and learned to go out there to poop. He does use the litter box to pee, so I know he doesn't have a complete aversion to it. And I keep that sucker clean. So I know that's not the problem. Once in a while, if we were gone all day, he would crap on our bed. I don't know if that was because he didn't get to go outside all day, if its to punish us for leaving him, or if its just because he's an asshole. But for the past week, he has done it every day. I am getting tired of washing sheets. I don't know what to do anymore. He did it again last night and I told Hubs that the cat goes. I don't know where, nor do I care, but he has to go. Hubs told me to give him a few days to think about what we can do to try to stop the cat from doing this before we make any decisions I will regret later. I hate to even think about this...Midnight has been my baby for 6 years now. I love him to pieces, but I just can't do this anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 7/30/2006 02:04:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------