Manic Witch

Friday, June 02, 2006

I vahnt to be ahlone Dahlink

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me lately. I am just in a real pissy mood lately. I am on a pseudo vacation this week. Doc got married last weekend and is on her honeymoon this week. I am going in the office a few hours a day to keep on top of things and in case the covering doc needs any info from us. I guess I'm a little pissy that I have to go in at all, but it does mean a few hours on the clock, and I am missing enough time for court, so I guess that kind of balances out. And its only for a few hours. I get to "sleep in", meaning I get up at 6:30 or 7:00 instead of 5:30, and I am home with most of the day still ahead of me. But lately I can't seem to be able to get to bed at a reasonable hour and I am still getting up on my own, without an alarm clock. It doesn't seem to matter if I go to bed at 9:00 (HA) or 12:00 (which seems to be more likely), I still get up around the same time. Maybe this is contributing to my moods lately. I have a case of "I just don't give a shit" going on here. So far I've managed to not take it out on the family and friends (you're welcome) but I really hate this feeling. Or I would if I gave a shit. I just don't know what to blame it on. The weather has been great this week, I am done with the top down top and have 3 new projects in my bag, I've been catching up with some mindless reading, I've been ripping cds to my mp3...I HAVEN'T cleaned house, cooked, worked in the yard...You would think with all those leisure activities, I would feel better, but I don't. I don't know what to do.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 6/02/2006 08:43:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------