Manic Witch

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Old age is starting to show

I have no idea why I was thinking about this, but I was. I was standing in my garage having a smoke when I noticed the dandelions. Who else did this as a kid? You pick a dandelion and say "Mama had a baby and its head popped off." Then you pop off the head of the dandelion. I don't know why I remember this. But now I want to know-whose head? Mama's or baby's? And why would it pop off? And how did dandelions come to be associated with this sick concept anyway?
We also played the "You like butter" thing with them too. You hold a dandelion under a friend's chin and if it reflects yellow on them, then they like butter. Very scientific.

Of course I remember all this shit, but I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/06/2006 11:50:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------