Manic Witch

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

C'mon Gabriel

Ok, you all know that I had a hysterectomy years and years ago. And for the record, Hubs had "the snip" years ago too. I had a patient come in yesterday with her VERY.BRATTY.KIDS. I came home and told Hubs that I am half tempted to get some condoms for a while, just to make sure we never end up with little shits like that. These kids were the poster children for contraception. I'm just setting the scene for this scintilating conversation:

Hubs: I really don't think we need condoms. Besides it would take a lot more than an immaculate conception for YOU to get pregnant.
Me: But think of the money we could make if it DID happen.
Hubs: Well, the christians are waiting for the messiah to come again.
Me: I don't think it's right then, to capitalize on that. After all, Jesus lived in poverty.
Hubs: Ok, then its time he learns how the other half lives.
Me: That's true. It seems like that is where most of the sinners are anyway.
Hubs: You know if this whole thing would happen, it would really blow our whole pagan belief system right out of the water.


But now that I think of it, if Jesus is the son of God, then that would make me a goddess. So we are right back where we started.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/10/2006 10:28:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------