Manic Witch

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Manic's blog? What is it?

It's an online journal, but that's not important.

Sorry, we just watched Airplane! the other day and I just loved that line.

I'm in the home stretch of my last few days of saying I'm in my 30's. Just 5 short days away and I will enter the next decade of my life. *sobs*
No, seriously. I'm really ok with this. For a few years I had dreaded the big 4-0 but not anymore. Partly because there isn't anything I can do about it. And partly because at that time I didn't think I was where I expected to be at this point in my life. But things change. Perspective changes. I don't feel (almost) 40. What does (almost) 40 feel like anyway? Surely it must feel differently than what I feel like. Older? Wiser? Anyone?

And don't call me Shirley.



Also? We go back to court on Thursday. My lawyer thinks we will lose this little skirmish, but at least we will let the opposing side know that we intend to fight this thing all the way. But the brief we filed really slaps ex around for being stupid. Hee.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 4/18/2006 07:20:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------