Manic Witch

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where do I even begin to defend myself?

Whored from Girl...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Manic Witch!

  1. Manic Witch was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
  2. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Manic Witch!
  3. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Manic Witch!
  4. Manic Witch was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
  5. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Manic Witch.
  6. When Manic Witch is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
  7. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Manic Witch!
  8. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Manic Witch.
  9. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Manic Witch.
  10. More people are killed by Manic Witch each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
I am interested in - do tell me about



1. I am not *quite* that old.
2. EXCUSE ME??!!
3. I am not THAT fat, thankyouverymuch.
4. WTF?
5. Just how old does this fucker think I am?
6. Ok, I can't argue with that.
7. All right, all right! I'll stop cheating on my diet dammit!
8. :D
9. Yeah baby. I still got it.
10. And only I know where the bodies are hidden.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 1/22/2006 06:44:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------