Manic Witch

Tuesday, November 22, 2005



Even Doug-Doug is no help here.

Why don't businesses have to have a street address visible in front of their shops? Even the building I work in has a HUGE sign in front informing all what the building is, but no street number. Its on the front door which is blocked by a big concrete canopy so patients can be dropped off in front of the door, away from the rain/snow but no one can actually see the number. I hate driving somewhere, looking for an address for reference and none of the business have a number in front so I know if I am getting close to say, 1060 W. Addison St. Am I close? Am I headed in the right direction? Are the numbers going up or down? And you cant rely on the businesses on the corners who do actually post their address. Is that for Waveland or Addison? I learned a long time ago to never use corner addresses for reference. Instead I drive up and down the same street, looking like a stalker.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 11/22/2005 06:22:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------