Manic Witch

Wednesday, October 19, 2005



Whored from Stacy. (I had to use my real name because "Manic" kept giving me hits for Bi-Polar disorder. But I am substituting "Manic" here.)

KING GEORGE II TO DUMP "Manic" / NEEDS SON TO CARRY ON HIS LEGACY ...

I didn't want him anyway. Even back then "Georges" were assholes.

"Manic's" Fund - Nudist-Resorts.Org

Anyone wanna pay my annual dues? I'll put up a PayPal button.

to achieve a better nutritional balance "Manic" needs more fat, less
carbs.

A dieters dream come true.

"Manic" needs a boob job.

Apparently they didn't see my Boobiethon pics.

“George Needs to Put "Manic" in her Place” Hoax.

I knew it was a hoax.

"Manic" needs to raise £700 for the trip to Russia

No. I really need my nudist colony dues more.

"Manic" needs £3000 more for new legs

Because the old ones have so much mileage on them. But I still need my nudist colony dues first.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 10/19/2005 01:07:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------