Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I haven't done one in a while, so I pinched this from The Girl
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you: William Shakespeare
2. Where was your first kiss: Duh! On the lips.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalize someone else's property: Not seriously
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yup. It was a GREAT bitch-slap.
5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? Yes. I was in high school choir
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? smile
7. What really turns you on? Depends on my mood. But romantic gestures top the list. And some really good p0rn works too.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Vanilla Latte
9. What is your biggest mistake? Top of the very long list, marrying my ex in the first place. But I did get two wonderful girls out of the relationship, so it wasn't a total loss.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I can put lipstick on with my boobies.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes. As a kid, everyone thought I looked like Laura Ingalls from the tv show-Little House on the Prairie.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Of course. Fairly Odd Parents rock. And I still love the Disney movies.
14. Did you have braces? Yes.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Comfortable? Yes. I like the way I "fit" with Hubs when he puts his arms around me. But as I teen, I wished I was taller.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Hubs does way too many romantic things for me to even begin to list them here.
17. When do you know it's love? I don't think I can even define love. I just knew it the night I met Hubs.
18. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak very little French, Spanish and American Sign Language. And a couple of dirty words in Italian.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes. Many years ago.
20. What magazines do you read? Glamour and People if there is anyone interesting on the cover. So that would pretty much leave out anything to do with Brittany or Tom/Katie.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes. Many times.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes, too many.
23. Do you watch mtv? Nope.
24. What's something that really annoys you? Stupid people.
25. What's something you really like? Reading, blogging, knitting, a few TV shows...HUBS, our kids
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not since the 80's.
27. Can you dance? Yup. I even studied ballet and jazz for a few years. And night-club dancing? Only if its late 70's or any 80's music. None of that hiphop or techno shit.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? Christmas Eve/Day, 2000. I worked the night shift at the hospital. I was up from 2:00pm Christmas eve until around 6:00pm Christmas day. I was in tears, I was so exhausted.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Twice.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Sure do.
**edit** When the blog won't post because I mis-spelled "strong" in a tag, trying to find it is a pain. And after reading the word enough times, it begins to look like its spelled incorrectly.
Manic Witch wove her spell::
10/18/2005 10:09:00 PM ::