Manic Witch

Saturday, September 03, 2005

R.I.P. Rocky

Hollywood today mourns the tragic death of Rocket T. Squirrel. "Rocky" (as he was affectionately known by his friends) was found floating in the family pool of Manic Witch. "I never heard anything." Ms. Witch was quoted as saying when asked if she or her family noticed any suspicious activity. "It's such a quiet neighboorhood. A great place to raise a family. I can't believe something so heinous could happen here" she goes on to say.
Authorities have already questioned Mr. Squirrel's arch nemesis "Fearless Leader" who denies any involvement in the untimely demise of the star of "Rocky and Friends" as well as "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show". Mr. and Mrs. Boris and Natasha Badenov could not be reached at this time, but do not appear to be "persons of interest" at this time. Co-star and close personal friend, Bullwinkel T. Moose was questioned and released. "I told them I had nothing up my sleeve" says Mr. Moose.
While authorities do believe official cause of death is accidental, they still wish to question anyone connected to Mr. Squirrel before closing the case.

Funeral services will be private, but Sherman and Mr. Peabody are rumored to be on the guest list with the eulogy being read from "Fractured Fairy Tales" by Duddley DoRight of the Mounties. "Horse" will draw the funeral cortege.



**and no, I did NOT take pictures as I was fishing the corpse out of the pool**

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 9/03/2005 08:07:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------