Manic Witch

Sunday, August 28, 2005

A woman's work...blah, blah, blah...

All I wanna do is a few girlie things! But first:

To color my hair, I need to fold the laundry first because my towels are in the dryer. But to do THAT, I need to make my bed, because I fold my laundry on the bed and I hate trying to sort and fold clothes when they get mixed up in the tangle of sheets.

To paint my toenails I have to vacuum and sweep first because our dog sheds so bad that if I don't I will get dog hair in the wet polish.

Now I know why women go to salons for this shit.

Maybe I'll just knit instead. I need to post a pic of my latest work in progress-a baby blanket for my soon-to-be niece or nephew. I really should have Hubs take a picture of Midnight stretched out on my lap, thus impeding progress. Apparently if I am knitting or even reading, then I am unavailable to pay him the proper amount of attention that he believes he so richly deserves.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 8/28/2005 08:19:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------