Manic Witch

Friday, June 10, 2005

Good-bye my friend

My mother just called to let me know that she and my dad had their dog put to sleep this morning. Actually Tanya was my dog first. When I was with Ex and the girls were little, we got her from the family of an old neighbor. Because Ex was such an ass, we ended up giving her to my parents after about 6 months. But she never forgot that I was her first Mistress in my family. But, she ended up being Dad's permanent shadow. He could barely go to the bathroom alone. And when my parents took any kind of trip, she would pout from the minute they pulled out the suitcases until they came home. Then she would give them the silent treatment for 3 days afterwards.
She was old and sick and tired and had lost her hearing over the last year. We knew it was inevitible, but that still doesn't make it any easier. It still really hurts. Now I have to be strong and tell the girls. How am I going to do that? She was their dog first.

Gods this hurts.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 6/10/2005 12:55:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------