Manic Witch

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Whats a girl to do?

I slept in until 6:40 today. I usually get up at 5:00 to do my morning walk which I blew off today. (I am down 25 POUNDS!!!!) Today is my late day at work so I can either: walk--too hot and muggy today, exercise indoors--hand weights and crunches (really flabby abs), lay out for an hour and work on my melanoma risk (I mean tan)--back yard is still too shady and again, too hot and muggy (I am such a wuss), continue reading a book that I have been working on for 2 weeks already, get my weekly ER fix or fuck around on the internet. I think you can guess what won. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler, and its my day off, so I can do my morning walk AND lay out for a while. Multitasking at its finest.

Last night the coven met for Litha. We haven't gotten together much lately and I didn't realize how much I missed that. We did a clearing and blessing on Queen's house and her daughter (my "niece" and Goddess-child), Q was so adorable. Queen called and released the element of Air and when she was releasing Air, she was just about to say "So Mote it be", but she hesitated for oh, about 3 seconds. From below the table/altar, we hear a little voice pipe up "so mote it be." Keep in mind that our little witchlet is only 3 years old. It was a proud moment for all of us.

Going back to the weight loss (25 POUNDS!!!), I went to Broomhilda's on Saturday. She recently lost bunches and bunches of weight (Dahling, you look mahvalous), and she had clothes that she had under grown. I am still a couple of sizes behind her on the weight loss, so I ended up with practically a whole new wardrobe. Thank you so much sweetie. These are really cute things too. Skirts, dresses, slacks. All very nice, yet casual. I live in scrubs all week and while I am still a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal, its still nice to go one level up sometimes.

Did I mention that I am down 25 POUNDS? Yay me.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 6/21/2005 09:35:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------