Manic Witch

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Could someone explain this to me?

I just don't get it. What is the point of kids having stereo systems in their cars that make my windows and fillings rattle? Why do they need speakers with woofers the size of my ass? I never hear any actual music. Just "boom, boom, BOOM, boom." Is that a new band? The Boom-Booms? Of course, I don't even 'get' rap or hip-hop. I just don't get it. Is there any way to get these little shits to turn it down about 75 decibles? I can't hear my "Debby Boone" cd or "Air Supply." Even my "Barry Manilow" cd isn't that loud. Or obnoxious.
(Ok, truth? Pink Floyd doesn't sound that great cranked up unless you are in an altered state. And, um, yeah, *ahem* I do own a Barry Manilow cd. OK, OK!!! 2 of them. *geesh*). But I still don't 'get' their music. Is this what my parents went through? I certainly didn't rattle windows, doors, fillings, neighborhood cats with my music.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 6/02/2005 04:41:00 PM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------