Manic Witch

Monday, May 23, 2005

Tagged by Spell-Bound

3 names you go by:
- Manic Witch
- Earthy1
- Hey! Bitch!

3 screennames you've had (besides blog pseudonym:
- Chris_tensen (it was a play on my old married name)
- Down_to_earth
- earthairwatrfire

3 physical things you like about yourself:
- my eyes
- my hair
- my cheeks

3 physical things you dislike about yourself:
- weight
- nose
- butt, belly, thighs, hips, arms...(ok, my whole bod)

3 parts of your heritage:
- Irish
- Italian
- Bohemian gypsy

3 things you are wearing right now:
- scrubs
- socks, shoes
- commando (wink, wink)

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
- Aerosmith
- Pink Floyd
- Garth Brooks/Faith Hill (tie)

3 favorite songs:
- "There you'll be" by Faith Hill
- "Dream on" by Aerosmith
- "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd

3 things you want in a relationship:
- compassion
- sense of humor
- acceptance

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
- eyes
- smile
- ass

3 of your favorite hobbies:
- reading
- watching tv (but not so much during summer)
- playing with my blog

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
- lay out in the sun
- nap
- sit on the deck and read

3 things that scare you:
- H.E.I.G.H.T.S!!!
- snakes
- anything happening to Hubs or our kids

3 of your everyday essentials:
- email
- the book I am currently reading
- a gallon of ice water

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
- What I am doing now-nursing
- web design
- Domestic goddess

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Ixtapa
- Denver
- New England

3 kids' names you like:
- Bailey
- Alexis
- Trevor

3 things you want to do before you die:
- own a cabin in the mountains
- see karma finally bite ex right on the ass
- see my kids grow and have kids of their own. then I can finally exact my revenge on them.

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:
- HELLO! Tit factor here!

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:
- vagina
- boobies
- The sudden, burning need to smack the shit out of whoever added these two idiotic questions.

3 celeb crushes:
- Angelina Jolie (damn! I would so do her)
- George Clooney
- Mel Gibson (but only from the Lethal Weapon era).

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now
- BroomHilda
- Queenie
- Rose

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/23/2005 09:13:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------