Manic Witch

Friday, May 20, 2005

I've been tagged...by Broomhilda

Pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people.
The List
If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . .

If I could be a world famous blogger...I would give Mikey and Joelle a run for their money.
If I could be a missionary...then I would be on my back, staring deeply into Hubs eyes. OH! That's probably not what that meant. ;)
If I could be could be married to any current famous political figure, it would have to be Ahnold. C'mon...eye candy, power, money, action movies...and he doesn't seem to be an asshole like most.

Ok, Queen of the Universe,Abraca Pocusand Great Googly Moogly, Tag! You're it.

Manic Witch wove her spell:: 5/20/2005 08:17:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------