Manic Witch

Saturday, January 15, 2005



Confessions of a scale ho.

I joined an online support group for weight loss. As some of you know I have a considerable amount of weight to drop. I just started and am down 3 pounds. *pauses for applause*
There is database on the group where you can list your starting weight, goal weight and current weight. Its a great way to support each other and cheer victories and give encouragement for set backs. On the database there are quite a few women who need to lose a lot of weight. However there are a couple who are currently 115 or 120 and want to lose 5 pounds! Christ on a cracker! Have a bowel movement for godssake. I really find that to be a slap in the face. I know we all need to support each other-trying to lose weight is not easy, but skinny little bitches who say "Oh, I am so fat. I need to lose 5 pounds and then I will be fine" just make me want to slap them. Thank you for rubbing our noses in the fact that you are already probably underweight and can eat anything you want. The rest of us are struggling with large amounts of unhealthy fat. 20, 50 even 100 pounds or more. Those are the ones who really benefit from a group like that. Not the teenagers with PMS bloat.


Manic Witch wove her spell:: 1/15/2005 09:53:00 AM ::
|
---------------oOo---------------